Sunday, July 12, 2009

How do i fix a Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime library error?

I tried to download xp service pack 3 earlier and it wouldn't install as it says one of my applications isn't working properly. The only thing i can find wrong is when i try to use my dvd writer the following message appears Microsoft Visual C++Runtime library Runtime error! Program:...ers commums\SonicShared\SonicCentral\Main\Me...


R6025 - pure virtual function call. Can anyone out there tell me how to fix this? (the dvd writer still actually works but this message keeps appearing) It's very frustrating as i want to update my system with the latest service pack any advice would be appreciated.

How do i fix a Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime library error?
go to computer hope forum .com , before you do e-mail me , click my avator for my address
Reply:I have the same problem also, and what I was instructed to do was to contact the person or company who you bought or got the software from.I use XP also.


No comments:

Post a Comment