Sunday, July 12, 2009

Microsoft visual C++ Runtime library Run time error? why uploading images or opening my images makes pc crash?

It started about a week ago. I cant go to my images and change files, open paint and open a file or even upload pics from any site cause the message " Microsoft visual C++ Runtime library" below it says "Run time error" then the web page or paint program crashes, how do I fix this? I have Xp professional

Microsoft visual C++ Runtime library Run time error? why uploading images or opening my images makes pc crash?
Your PC is likely infected with Windows registry errors if it has ever experienced any of the problems:


PC runs much slower than when you first bought it


PC keeps crashing at critical times


Unable to remove a software using add/remove dialog


PC doesn't shutdown correctly


PC doesn't startup correctly


PC needs frequent rebooting


Getting the "Blue Screen of Death


Runtime errors message





http://hubpages.com/hub/fix_runtime_erro...
Reply:u have simply to download


http://www.softwarepatch.com/windows/vbr...


extract "VB6.0-KB290887-X86.exe" in a folder


then Run "vbrun60sp6.exe" installer


No comments:

Post a Comment