Tuesday, July 14, 2009

I am getting a n error message "could not load DLL library C\\windows\user32\dll, the specified module cold no

I thought I had the Voice messenger was installed. But I am unable to get to the dialing pages. Also I have seen the page to pay for the international calling...cant find it anymore...Help.

I am getting a n error message "could not load DLL library C\\windows\user32\dll, the specified module cold no
You should un-install Messenger and do a clean re-install. The un-install is important; it removes any corrupt files that an install alone might not fix.





Click the "Start" button, click "Control Panel", and open "Add/Remove Programs". Scroll down to "Yahoo! Messenger" and remove it. (If you can't find it, look for "Yahoo! Applications", "SBC Yahoo!" or any item in the list with the word "Yahoo!" in it.) Then install a fresh copy of the most recent version from http://messenger.yahoo.com
Reply:I had the same problem. The other answer is good, but also check that your anti virus is up to date. This was the root of my problem and it took me literally months to get it figured out. Also, googl the exact erro, and it will take you to some sites that can walk you through the re-installion of the libraries, which has to do with the dll error.


No comments:

Post a Comment